A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS):
The Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation is the exclusive global designation of NAR®. This premier designation is awarded by NAR’s Commercial and Global Services department to REALTORS® who complete the coursework and meet practical experience criteria that demonstrate knowledge and familiarity with global clients. Designees are relied upon as expert resources in the international real estate market.
• 20+ Years Business Management Experience @ the Executive Level
• 20+ Years Contract Negotiation Experience
• 20+ Years Business Strategizing Experience
• 20+ Years Business Development Experience
• 25+ Years Customer Relations Experience
• United States Air Force Veteran (1987-1991)
• Operation Just Cause Veteran (Panama)
• Operation Desert Storm I Veteran (Middle East)